lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

COMMENT 14:

Listening is very important in our lives.

It is very important to remain silent when a person speaks to you, and especially if he is older. We have to have respect for each other and listen to them. They have already gone through what we are going through now, and they know more things and we must listen to what they tell us and listen to them.

Teachers always want us to prosper and that in the future we can go to the university we want and have the work we want and that is why we have to listen to them.They are like our parents, who take care of us and want the best for us.

Quarantine is very hard and it affects us all. It is very difficult to be locked down for so many days and without being able to go out or be with your friends. Before, I didn't like going to high school because I had to get up early, but now, I miss high school, being with my classmates, talking and laughing in class and teacher getting mad at us and scolding us, eating on the sly, leaving the school, class and taking walks to waste time, etc.I hope to see my colleagues and friends soon and have fun as long as we can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario