jueves, 9 de abril de 2020

COMMENT 11:

Father's day is a very important day for them and also for the children.

This year, Father's Day is going to be very different, since we have to stay at home because of the Coronavirus.

My parents are divorced and my sister and I live with our mother.
My mother could not take us with our father since we cannot go outside, so this day we could not celebrate it  with our father. We called him and we were talking to him by video call so we could see him, at least.

He was very sad for not being able to spend this day with us, not even at home, but as we were talking he became more and more cheerful. We were talking for a long time and we agreed that when the quarantine ends we would go out and enjoy this important day.

I wish congratulations to all the parents in the world and I hope that the children take care of them as they are, because nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes, but we must not forget that they will almost always be there to support us so let's enjoy this day with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario