viernes, 3 de enero de 2020

COMMENT 03:


We have almost finished the year and we will start a new one and I hope it will be better.This year passed very quickly and I have met many new people and I have improved some friendships I had had kept aside.

I don't really focus so much on studies and I started a little badly this school year, especially in English. But a new year will start with new goals and I hope that with more maturity and efforts than last year. This year I have learned many things, I have been discouraged, I have had good times and bad times, I have had more fun and I have realized who is really worth it.

This year I hope to be more mature, focus more on my studies since this will be what will decide my future and have the clearest things and not let myself be influenced by other people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario