lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2019

COMMENT 02:



Christmas is the most important time of the year.

Days before Christmas we decorated the house with garlands, balloons and lights,then my brothers and I decorated the Christmas tree.

This year we spent Christmas Eve at my grandmother's house with my aunt Silvia, who came with my cousins. The food was delicious. There were prawns, mussels, meat, sausages and chocolate and cake nougat.

In the morning, Santa Claus brought my brother a bike and my sister and myself shoes. Then we went to the beach to walk and teach my brother to go by bike.My sister and I took a ball and we played, but I shot and the ball  went into the water and I had to get in because of the ball because my brother was crying. The water was very cold and all the people passing by stared at me. Then we went to the house and had lunch.

In the afternoon we went to my aunt's house to be with my other cousins ​​and we were celebrating till late.

In my opinion, Christmas Eve is the best of the whole year because you are with all your family celebrating.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario