domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

An email

AN EMAIL INTRODUCING MY SELF AND MY FRIEND ANA~MARIA
Hi,
My name is Larisa Iulia Creta.I'm 13 years ole and I'm from Salobreña.
I've got one brother and one sister.My school is near my house.I get 
up at 7:00 in the morning and I get dressed.I have breakfast at 7:30 
Then I go to school.I study from 8:15 at 3:45 from Monday to Friday.
After school I have lunch and I do my homework. Then I chat online
with my friends and I watch TV. Then I Play games with my phone
Then I go to bed.

                                                       Your new friend Larisa

AND NOW MY BEST FRIEND
Her name is Ana~Maria Berar.She is 13 years old and she's from Mititei.
She has got one sister. Her school is near her  house. She get up at 6:30
in the morning and gets dressed. She has breakfast at seven o'clock.Than
she goes to school.She studies from eight o'clock at two o'clock every day.
After school she has lunch and she does her homework. Then she chat
online with her friends and she sometimes meets her friends.In the
evening she has dinner and she watches TV.Then she goes to bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario