miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

     Comment 7:


Valentine's day is on 14th February .


This day is special for all couples as it is a day dedicated for them. This day couples give things, especially chocolates, teddy bears and roses.


In my secondary school this day was very beautiful, they have already given away many roses, secret love letters and some teddy bears.


But I think that this day is not only the day of couples, you can also give a gift to a friend, a friend to a relative to any person you want. For example, my friends gave me pink chocolates and stuffed animals and my mother gave me a perfume and a rose.


I believe that Valentine's Day is the day of love, no matter if it is a couple, It also represents friendship and love for your family.


Couples should not have to wait for this day to give your girlfriend or your boyfriend a thing, I think you would  have to do it every day showing your partner that you love him and you can give him something when you feel like it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario