miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2018


Comment 3:

Congratulations to our teachers and students at IES Mediterraneo !!


I'm not in robotics class and I do not know much about these things, but I think it's very interesting.
One day my tutor took us to the computer room and I showed us the things they did in robotics with my other classmates and they were wonderful.
They had managed to build a car and had won a contest.
It is very nice to know how to do these things from this age because when you are older you will know how to do many more things and you will have more possibilities to find a job, since we live in a world surrounded by technologies and in the future technologies will evolve more and know how to manage these things. You will be offered many more possibilities to get a job.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario